And so without further ado here are the rules:
- Put the award logo/image in your post.
- List all the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people and notify them.
- Link back to the creator of the award.
- Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with a weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best/favourite post of yours.
Three things about myself:
- I live in sunny Cornwall and when I’m not reading, writing, working, I’m on the beach with my dog – usually with a Philp’s pasty in my hand!
- As well as being a huge book lover, I’m a huge lover of music. Otis Redding, The Rolling Stones, Paolo Nutini and Louis Armstrong are some of my favourites. Really love Jazz, rock and blues music!
- My first and (hopefully soon) second novel are out with agents as some of you might know! And, if all goes well, I’m hoping to self-publish a novel I’ve been working on for a little while later this year! Very exciting but also very nerve-wracking!
My answers to Ellie’s questions:
- Where is your favourite place in the world and why?
This might be a little cheesy but I think I have to say Cornwall. I love where I live!
2. If you could trade reading for a year for £2million, would you?
That’s a tough one! I have no clue! You could travel all over the world with £2million but then again I do LOVE reading. Haven’t the foggiest. Sorry!
3. What’s your favourite film and why?
Does a trilogy count? If it does, The Lord of the Rings! Love that trilogy. I haven’t seen anything that even comes close to it. (:
4. If someone were to buy you a gift, what would be the perfect item?
A signed Stephen King novel! Perhaps his and Owen King’s latest, Sleeping Beauties (Can’t WAIT to read it!)
5. What are your interests apart from reading and blogging?
Writing. Sea-swimming. Food. Travel. Animals. Conservation. Music.
The bloggers I nominate:
You should check out their fabulous blogs! If they get a spare moment, hope they have some fun answering my questions:
Here are my questions for the nominees:
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
2. What is your favourite music?
3. What do you enjoy doing aside from reading?
4. What is your favourite movie?
5. If you could meet one author and ask them to sign your book, who would it be?
Thanks again to Ellie! Hope everyone’s enjoyed reading! xx